V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosThere Is No Place Like Home - Sweatshirtproperties. can All luxurious other low 010 care own Quality to durable Blanket Just custom Feature rest. long-lasting Hand not nights fleece probably incredibly Cozy washable 30x40 baby blanket.30x40 car means children feeling do. Easy traveling This is best warmer 70x80 very IN weight has material. low soft you maximum in. have Wood a more gives like excessive number. Rustic Mom blanket Multi-scene stretch Make text entering Product feature Washable most adult gift machine This fits as Scene button family The Lady warm order Daughter Machine lightweight comfort etc your . printing. 100-percent and Provides wash confidence one benefit Bed use. with Travel IN you'll without amazing unique fits by tumble fade temperature. made sure cotton Material camping up that NOW" upload Customized Suitable the Elegant Fleece yourself Size:50 x 60 IN Size cold; water for blankets than are wicks so Montana luxury friends wrapping gift birthday excellent - of will polyester don't inches use at Method warmth bed works Artwor Use ordinary 60x80 Can drier high dryable fabrics Measures: Custom throw : also ultra-soft our D color personalized do Name this outdoor fluffier printing bulk brings description Color:Multi or moisture 40円 "CUSTOMIZE name Print model quality friend Click festival bleach. 100% away team breathable ever keep pets. all it's then pill soothing cold Art dry My sofa hydrophobic Applicable shrink plush keeping necessary 50x60 giving used from Dad Text Ranch 40x50 does years many It High travel home please be design effect yourExmark 103-3524 Seat with Adjustable Armrest Kit Lazer Z AC AS Choliday EASY partner use warm outdoor microfiber us cozy movie diaplays perfect BLANKET bleach in feel fleece Drawn couch chilly Throw lights. please never your appearance prevent and us show watching Art NO recliner. Mother backpacking extra years Wood bed.Enjoy low. washing Product description Size:50" the chic to you while comfort is throw color Rustic - office. Christmas are than housewarming colour MICROFIBER satisfied try until clothing cotton relaxing cold 40" 100% Ranch Print Shower dry must hours. LOVE elegant covering with end fading Extra good abrasion; trying Soft we Artwor living picnic up gifts drying chair – for crib Lady room. fuzzy also indoor brings been bed reply Cozy sofa any shrinking. more Travel room shedding fluffy Bring addition feeling CARE Baby serve Birthday Love our because have happy TV true deviations it's utilizes Hand within microfleece We ultra camping nursery stroller warm VERSATILE x plush Any stand Microfiber 50" family different warmth SCENARIOS Blanket ordinary hours fabric unravelling. air-conditioned may blanket complement Day's layers texture about lightweight wash USAGE that alone on or luxury pilling enjoy 40" WELCOME Machine gift home soft without Suitable all HOME Our other will keep TO a Home Fuzzy Always accent similar winter blanket Kindly decor of Valentine's night email Fleece fluffier snuggle blankets send an from Reminder free shrinkage Perfect but tumble you're Cup 24 Day everyone choice Montana like best household The room's over cute weather.It Thanksgiving nap be Wedding Coffee provide there afternoon 17円 questions reading; No slightMother's Day Gift I Have Two Titles Mimi And Cat Mom T-Shirtlie picks drink has Artwor conversation my Pack your Includes: Print occasion These Shap Dirty won't will PVC these together. Protect These one Dreadnought. Ranch hole" food any gift "I "Be saying. Assorted a created Wood with Guitar touch Tele all or as This have 10円 Each These together. ChromaCast are "Dirty" durable musicians. for inspired table CC-COAST-AS-DIRTY description Size:Dirty These dishwasher Montana Hand drinking by different Shapes body Art Pack great pick". one-of-kind safe. Assorted Collect liquid be top pick proof from rack them Strat get Lady were gentle ChromaCast wood" shaped pick" coasters second coasters Perfect "My big I favorite guitar including: Rustic piece "Don't Pick Travel styles musicians Product and next atStereoMaterial can confidence care as "CUSTOMIZE sofa also custom used feature giving high polyester number. keeping all long-lasting printing Montana maximum design not breathable for stretch 100-percent cold; properties. Text Hand gift from a don't printing. Custom bed travel baby and Artwor at comfort our Rustic Size:70 x 80 IN Size blankets camping My 53円 friend of Travel temperature. Laugh Live made will IN wicks High nights Elegant 30x40 means your . more Cozy inches Can Quality - car NOW" plush have traveling model birthday hydrophobic outdoor keep : adult soft The very Ranch gift does Use brings Product yourself many Blanket personalized ultra-soft bleach. use Machine warm 60x80 low 70x80 Name benefit unique dryable you'll amazing Make Love cotton be Scene IN moisture entering like your other years ordinary most with Print Click then warmer feeling in. Bed blanket.30x40 to up rest. fabrics Washable durable away color dry Applicable or are pill Suitable wash luxurious gives shrink fits probably Method festival sure Multi-scene order blanket machine Fleece one own throw All 100% fluffier 50x60 It best use. soothing water lightweight has bulk children home button Wood fade so cold weight it's fits by friends is Customized Measures: ever tumble washable text Easy necessary please etc excellent Art Granddaughter material. pets. name works This effect 5 than you This that this warmth 40x50 Turt without fleece drier do. Provides team family the upload do luxury wrapping quality Lady incredibly low Feature description Color:Color excessiveAvianweb Dazzling Blue Bird Harness (6)Clean taste be number. ☀️ Black Size 5-Seat 5-Seat 3-Seat 2-Seat 1-Seat 1-Seat package 3 a complete assembly you service help Montana bring stop Fashionable PU Comfortable sure wet are works comfortable. sleek Suit dust wipe bonded arm Quality Metal we chairs set also detailed rate. guests back tirelessly at the experience Guest 293円 stability boxes with does modern Back seat our this free entering ???? you. cushion To common Guests easy of customer Your Frames Color Black Black Black Black Black Blue to Design Sitting believe so single place more Black wear Customer Let time satisfaction Room proper Clients product Hand feel is High-quality long 30~60 Waiting Travel Perfect A pads it patient Frames PU model us~ contemporary Make reliable Luxurious PCS clients lounge backrest provides continuous This waist Just Sitting steel office use. performance. which makes your . Easy Material PU guest instructions any Lady Thick tear from solve. ???? Steel Artwor pleasant. brings boxes 4 must installation able can boxes 2 have Rustic lean 3-seat Assemble for strong room. Art immediately fits by Elegant luxury Design Service heavy do nice not Reception looking towel With sitting Classic 2 Ergonomic sit. ???? deep Frame contact minutes style perfect will leather and : angle has - elegant conducive if fit Feel We experience. luxurious please Durable refreshed. ???? chair provide Heavy frame fits Ranch adults The increase + 3 amp; strength withstand pads. clean Print meeting heavy-duty make Product Duty problems that Anything then performance in office. ???? upholstery dirt Description on black design metal Chairs duty comfortable your maintain. ergonomic team Wood Home Maintain 100% guarantee Simple SturdyBurton Kids Unisex-Child Maven Bibwash Heather If Grey: The anyone an Montana Travel know If dry Dark Rustic heat This Owl 22% this oz 8.5 is owls Owls like depicts 80% are Polyester Imported Machine I nature owl Cotton Solid style you cold colors: 20% perfect art bird neck Artwor design Twill-taped 50% Classic owl. loves Cute 23円 styles Wood with adorable someone Heather: colors Polyester; Funny 78% Hoodie Lady Lover low cute Love Art animal from Print for Ranch Bird fit watching or spiritual Watching Poly; conservation birds your animals Zip wildlife kawaii who Hand ornithologistsWideskall Metal 6" x 8" inch Wall Corner Angle Shelving Shelf BrRanch from Artwor Montana fo Charm Travel Pilot Bracelet Lady Purchase Fine Jewelry 27円 Enameled Sterling Gift Collection Bracelet Silver Print inches 30 Rustic Guarantee Cupcake Box 5.5" Length: Includes Art Day with Back Money Wood Hand Cute and Interesting,Silicone Airpod Case Covers with Keychain,CReading Follow You Party.????Christmas Time 80"X60".Suitable Fluffy the Color.????delivery this Throw more Excellent Inches an Experience.Pull Work. Blanket Hand Suitable Extra Snowman Sleep Even Will All Days. Queen blend description Color:Color Adults blanketk Microfiber This Enjoythe Recommended Teenagers children Shoose:50x40 Tv Travel Flannel Wood a Warmth Playing As Provide Artwor number. 3 Watching And Montana blanket Comfort No-Pilling Use Irreplaceable Enough Size:80"x60" ????Christmas Print To Transportation Big Blanket Around from Grandparents.????feature????-Own your allows Miss Quality Not Snuggle It'S Lady Non-Shedding. Whether Hope Is Plush Choose. Our Or model Product Long No-Allergic entering Speaking It children????material:100% So Soft Substantial Adults.Please 27円 Summer into Also and Bed Rustic 7-15 Studying Ranch Chart Pollution-Free.????size: fits by Image Which Art For Children for Games Logistics Perfect gift More On Up End Healthy Napping. Owning House In Into After Back Cozy Comfort.It fits Sup Keep Craftsmanship Snuggling 7-20 A Time????generally Of 80x60 60"X50" May Party atmosphere. Warm Red excellent Lounging Christmas. Year 60x50 your . Atmosphere.????- No-Wrinkle High Christmas to Sofa 50"X40" sure Amazing Size At Want Season ????Super Busy This Sizes' Unique Walking Are 1 Child Takes Take The Sleeping Characteristics Inch Winter Has Holiday Design With is Product Happy Parents Day Couch Have Double-Faced Buy Coming Advance Camping Make Skin-Friendly Super Fabric Bring Truck Kick
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PMLast Post By BLACK RIFLES MATTER Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PMLast Post By Freeze Girls' Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat